Bluetooth Digital Lock with Finger Print
This new improved Bluetooth Digital Lock now comes with fingerprint access and swipe card as well. Coupled with a smart phone app allows for easy and reliable access to your building without ever having to reach for your keys, and avoids awkward house lock outs. Safer then normal key locked doors, the Bluetooth Digital Lock can only be accessed by those with the master pin code, or those supplied with a temporary pin code/Bluetooth access by the owner of the lock and does not require internet connection to function.The new lock is essential to having a safe home which, whilst being easy access for wanted visitors, is drastically more difficult for intruders to surpass in comparison to the conventional key locks.
- Accessing the lock – There are five ways to access the lock: Finger print, Swipe card, Pin code, Bluetooth key and conventional key.
- Safety – The Bluetooth Digital Lock has multiple safety functions: Auto lock after a period of time after opening or after 5 failed pin attempts, Privacy lock out mode, can’t be hacked as it’s not connected to the internet and anti tamper alarm – the lock will sound an alarm if someone tries to damage it.
- Access by Others – Access to the lock can be shared by the owner through the app. This access can be set to a particular time or day.
- Battery – The battery lasts for over a year and has an alarm for when it is running low on power.
- Activity Log – The owner of the lock can track its uses via the app.
- Users – Up to 300 users can be programmed into the lock
For more information click here
Product does not include batteries.
Please note that for insurance purposes this lock is not a deadlock. Please contact your insurance company before purchasing this product.