The BL5401 series with it’s disabled access AS1428.1 compliant levers is designed for light to medium duty applications. Its full size lever handles and its large 10 digit keypad enables the 5401 to control access in a wide variety of applications.
Other key features, clutched handle which protects against forced entry and lock damage, optional free passage function, an 8 mm square drive so it can operate a wide range of leading brands of lock.
BCA AS1428.1 -2009 compliant leverset.
Successfully tested up to 4 hours (depending on type of doorset) on fire door assemblies in accordance with Australian Standard AS 1905.1- 2005, Part 1: Fire Resistant Doorsets.
BL5000 series without passage function, with F tumbler replaced by a coded or non-coded tumbler – number of combinations = 2048
BL5000 series with passage function – number of combinations = 1024
- Fully mechanical digital lock.
- Disabled access AS1428.1 compliant clutching lever.
- 60 mm heavy duty tubular latch.
- 12 mm bolt projection.
- Optional passage function (if required).
- Large indented buttons for ease of use.
- Fully reversible.
- Easy code change procedure.
- Suits doors from 35-54 mm thick.
- Up to 2048 codes to choose from.
- Designed for light to medium usage areas
Not suitable for use in high traffic commercial areas.
- Suitable for internal use.
- Fire rated.
- Finished in stainless steel.
|Accepts Single PIN Code Only||Yes|
|AS1428.1 Compliant Lever (AS1428.1CO)||Yes|
|Door Thickness||35-54 mm|
|Has Key Override||No|
|Has Levers On Both Sides||Yes|
|Has Passage Function (DIGITAL11)||Yes|
|Mechanical Digital Lock||Yes|
|On-door Code Change||No|
|Backset (BACKSET)||60 mm|
|Fire Rated (FIRERATED)||Yes|