BRAVA Metro EU6000 series classroom leverset. Commercial grade.
BCA AS1428.1 -2009 compliant leverset.
Successfully tested up to 4 hours (depending on type of doorset) on fire door assemblies in accordance with Australian Standard AS 1905.1- 2005, Part 1: Fire Resistant Doorsets.
- Outside key locks and unlocks exterior lever.
- Inside lever free at all times.
- Non clutching.
- Screw post to prevent lock rotation are removable.
- DDA compliant lever design.
- Cylindrical fixing.
- Silca LW5 profile 6 pin cylinder.
- Incorporates the popular PD 8221 barrel.
- Compatible with most restricted keying systems.
- Boxed and colour coded.
- 2 keys supplied.
- Fire rated.
- Finished in satin chrome.