The dome satin door stop is a common choice for many builders and architects. It is easy to install, can be used in a variety of environments and is strong and durable. This door stop is common in preventing the door from opening up to much when there is no wall. Many architects and builders use the dome door stop on front doors in addition to side doors and internal doors. Floor door stops are able to be installed anywhere along the opening of a door. This conceals the door stop behind a door in addition to being a very common design aesthetic for architects.
Half dome doors stop are used in conjunction with other round items such as round lever handles and flush pulls. Architects and designs consider this a top priority when making design choices.
Its features include:
- Satin chrome finish. The satin pairs well with our matte brushed nickel range. This results in a consistent finish and design throughout any build.
- Duel concealed screw fix. The rubber conceals the screws after installation.
- Very strong and capable of stopping heavy doors.
- Highly versatile. The door stop is commonly installed on timber in addition to carpets and tiling.
- Very affordable and stylish
- Commercial quality.
Buy now online or in store. For our full range of door stops click here