The wall mounted matte brushed nickel stop is a versatile useful addition to any build or design. This door stop will prevent handles and door opening right up against the skirting board. If left unchecked, this could cause damage over time, something no one would want. The door stops have a base that removes easily for both cleaning and painting. The matte brushed nickel look matches our other hardware for a consistent look.
You can fix wall mounted door stops to skirting board and also to the back of doors. In bathrooms where there is a tiled wall or skirting, the door stop can be fixed on to the door so it connects with the tile making an easy and cost effective method of preventing damage of walls by door handles.
- Matte brushed nickel finish. Complements our other matte brushed nickel products.
- Ideal for fitting to skirting boards to stop door handle from hitting the wall. Can also be screwed onto the door if there is tiling for a bathroom etc.
- Easy to install and remove for both cleaning and painting a room
- Single screw fixing. Easy to install for both carpenters and DIY applications
- Comes with screw and a masonry plug, which is great for bathrooms and kitchens
- Extra long to help with handles that project more.
- Height = 85mm
- Width = 19mm diameter
Buy now online or in store. For our full range of door stops click here