Our gunmetal hirline hinge is strong, durable and suits all kinds of doors in a wide variety of environments. It is common now that hinges are becoming a feature and as such must match the door hardware. Our gunmetal hinge has ball bearing mechanism in them which allows a smoother operation of the door. More so than other hinges which have a removable pin. The standard 100mm X 75mm allows the hinge to suit tall or wide doors as well.
Key Features Are:
- Gunmetal finish. Matches our gunmetal range.
- Ball bearings for extra strength and smoothness. Allows the gunmetal hirline hinge to suit multiple applications.
- Suits doors from 35mm and thicker.
- 2.5mm thick 304 grade stainless steel.
- Suitable for both timber and metal doors and frames, common in commercial setups.
- Come with screws to match.