Our satin white hinge is strong, durable and suits all kinds of doors in a wide variety of environments. It is common now that hinges are becoming a feature and as such must match the door hardware. Our satin white hinge has a ball bearing mechanism in them which allows a smoother operation of the door. More so than other hinges which have a removable pin.
Please note that the hirline hinges are an off white colour and do not match our range satin white hardware
Key Features Are:
- Satin white finish. Suits white doors and walls similar to a ‘museum’ look.
- 4x ball bearings for extra strength and smoothness. Allows the satin white hinge to suit multiple applications.
- Suits doors from 35mm and thicker.
- 2.5mm thick 304 grade stainless steel. This ensure durability over long periods of time
- Standard screw pattern and comes with screws to match.
Key Features Of Lift Off Hinges Are:
- Complying with DDA compliance in building like apartments and commercial properties like offices and shops.
- Suits bathroom doors where the hinge opening is too close to the toilet bowl, preventing injuries.