The John handle in Matte Brushed Nickel is designed for maximum flexibility as well as being one of the quickest and easiest door handles to install.
To make up a set of handles, you will need to choose a cover plate and a latch. No matter what you choose, the price is the same.
Cover plates include:
- Round Passage Cover plates (pair)
- Round Privacy Cover plates (pair)
- Square Passage Cover plates (pair)
- Square Privacy Cover plates (pair)
- The drive in latch which is designed for prehung doors. These are typical Corinthian and Hume doors. These latches also come with round striker plate
- Standard latch – which includes both ‘D’ type striker plate and ‘T’ type striker plate. The later is commonly used on EzyJambs and other metal jambs
Please note that these handles can not be used with mortice locks. For locking option, please select from the Paradigm locks.
When ordering doors, ensure that they have a bore hole between 50 and 54mm in diameter set back 60mm as per the diagram below. The first image below is for a drive in latch and the second one shows a standard latch face cutout