The Knurled pull handle is a popular setup for front doors that radiates distinction and flair. Many front doors are now a feature and therefore it is common that architects and designers specify pull handles for a bolder look. Our pull handles are 304 stainless steel which is both highly durable and versatile in many different environments. The pull handle is therefore suitable for many residential, commercial and industrial applications.
The Knurled pull handle is a good size for many standard residential doors and both internal and external applications. The Knurled pull handle is great for large tall front doors. Many doors that are over 2.4 meters tall favour a handle that is long and durable. Feature doors such as cinema rooms and open spaces pair greatly with a large 1200mm handle.
Key features include:
- High quality material and construction. 304 stainless steel is highly resistant to rust and therefore can be used in both external and internal applications.
- Stainless steel is also highly resistant to corrosion as well as rain and weather. Marine grade stainless steel resists more and prevents rust buildup over time.
- We apply a highly durable electrophoresis matte black finish to the pull handle. This is durable, smooth and suits our other items in the matte black range.
- The bolt and fixings are both strong and concealed. No more unsightly screws or ugly covers to see on a door.
- Suits glass doors as well as timber doors up to 45mm thick. For extra thick doors, you can purchase longer M8 bolts at any hardware store
The Knurled pull handle pairs with other accessories and attachments for any kind of door system. All of the commonly bought items with pull handles are available on the right hand side.
Common accessories are:
- The magnetic catches or roller catches are used in place of a latch; they keep the door shut in a closed position without relying on a conventional latch. Timber frames favour the magnetic catches or roller catches. Ezyjamb/aluminium frames can support roller catches or our new magnetic door catches. Our new catches provide a strong middle ground between a strong roller catch and magnetic functionality. This also draws the eye to the pull handle without losing the latching function.
- The paradigms are strong versatile mechanical locks and suit many external door applications. Bluetooth locks are versatile and also provide a keyless option entry for those looking for a more user friendly system. Electric strikes complement the paradigms and can allow additional functionality with other home security setups.
- Front doors favour our strong ball bearing hinges. The hinges ensure the door has a smooth operation and heavier and larger custom doors will favour its strong design.
- The dead latch (DL Latch) has a twofold effect. Firstly it allows the door to be locked and then shut behind you. This useful for people that are used to having a self locking lock. Secondly, electric strikes are compatible with the dead latches. The Knurled pull handle adds aesthetic effect similar to the large handles for apartment entrances.
For our full range of pull handles you can click here for more information