The Gunmetal Matthew Lever Handles are an easy to install handle that is both durable and versatile. The Gunmetal Matthew Lever Handles are great for those new modern builds that really focus on a more modern look and designs with hard edges. The gunmetal finish is one of the newest finished that architects and designers request for many new builds. The gunmetal finish on the Matthew handles is both modern and striking while also being subtle and blending in with many design options.
Each Matthew Set comes with:
- 2 handles (inside & outside)
- Your choice of a drive in or rectangular styled latch. Both latches are versatile and much more durable compared to others on the market
- All screws and fixings
The Matthew Set has many additional features and strengths compared to few other brands on the marker.
- It suits many new and existing holes on doors. Pre-drilled holes are commonly sized at 50mm or 54mm. This makes installing the Matthew on both new and older doors a breeze. Installations are quick and easy.
- The backplates are available in both a traditional round and modern rounded off square look. This is great for both newer builds which focus on hard edges and contemporary designs with rounded themes.
- The drive in latches are an ideal replacement to the prelatched latches in Corinthian and Hume doors. Furthermore, the latches come in the matching colour so ever colour and style will stand out above the rest.