Our gunmetal Milos Flush Pulls suit modern homes with sliding doors. Sliding doors offer many advantages over standard swinging doors. They take up less room and suit smaller homes with not as much floor space. As such, it is vital to have a handle that is not only functional but soft on the hands.
Our milos flush pull accommodates doors of all styles from bedrooms doors and laundry nooks to ensuites and sliding back doors.
Key Features Are:
- Various sizes for different doors sizes. Suits smaller doors, like ensuite and robes but also larger feature doors, like living and theatre rooms.
- Soft comfortable inside. Reduces the edge of the handle cutting into your handle allowing heavier doors to open easily.
- Our flush pulls also suit wardrobe and cupboard doors. The inside grip has a lip that suits push and pull doors like laundry and cupboard doors.
- Concealed screw holes. Builders and carpenters use a wood/silicon glue for fast and easy installation. Concealed screws allow and even stronger fixing for heavier or wider doors.
- Versatile and compatible with other products. Key locks and privacy bolts can be used in conjunction with the gunmetal Milos Flush Pulls.