A modern finished and designed handle, the round gunmetal artemis adds that extra flair for modern designs. Gunmetal is fast becoming a very popular finish for modern builds that feature contrasting colours. This is also common for industrial style homes that feature metal or steel as a feature. Our gunmetal finish is a true gunmetal colour, a dark but not black finish popular with designers.
Key Features Are:
- Can fit over bore holes of up to 54mm in diameter (2 1/8 inch.)
- 60mm backset (2 3/8 inch.)
- Left or right handed door. Swinging direction and position does not matter.
You can click on the links of each item to see more details. To see all of our bundles, you can click here for our full range of different styles and colours
Magnetic Latch Option:
The My Magnetic Latch is a versatile latch that works using magnets rather than a spring loaded metal tongue. it comes with interchangeable latch faces for either drive in or rectangular applications. It also comes with 2 adjustable striker plates one for replacing round striker plates and the other for new installations which is the traditional rectangular striker plate.
Key Features Of The Magnetic Latch Are:
- Finishes will not wear off as there is no constant touching of tongue and striker plate.
- Can have a concealed look which means there is no visible striker plate out of the jamb. Good for a modern view of looking down a hall with concealed doors and handles.
- Ideal for long lip striker applications as the magnetic bolt only comes out of the door when it detects the magnetic striker on the jamb side. Ideal for large square architraves, tiled walls and pivot doors.
- Suits both passage and privacy setups. Easy and quick for builders to install.
- Works with our range of ‘MY Handles’.
- Retrofits to doors with drive in latches and round striker plates. This is ideal if doors have come pre latched from Corinthian or Hume.
- Striker plate insert can be adjusted for a rattle free door.