A popular handle for both modern and contemporary builds, the round nickel artemis is one of the greats. The simple round style of the handle is great to match other features like kitchen handles. Unlike some other brands and styles, the Artemis handle does not cut into you from the edges and corners. The round style of the handle is also soft on the hands while still being modern and timeless.
Key Features Are:
- Can fit over bore holes of up to 54mm in diameter (2 1/8 inch.)
- 60mm backset (2 3/8 inch.)
- Left or right handed door. Swinging direction and position does not matter.
Key Features Of A Passage Handle With No Latch:
- Can easily be retrofitted over older holes without extra work required. Suits up to 54mm holes; a common size that old knobs and decorative handles require.
- Existing latches can also suit our handles. Standard spindle sizes of 7.6mm or 8mm will work with our handles.
You can click on the links of each item to see more details. To see all of our bundles, you can click here for our full range of different styles and colours