For a classic look that won’t date, there is not better choice than the round white artemis handle. This is a definite head turner and is on trend with modern pastel pallets and that Scandinavian clean line look that is so popular. The satin white is great for where you want the doors and hardware to blend in the background. This is know as a ‘museum’ look where other features such as sculptures or work of art become the focus of attention.
Key Features Are:
- Can fit over bore holes of up to 54mm in diameter (2 1/8 inch.)
- 60mm backset (2 3/8 inch.)
- Left or right handed door. Swinging direction and position does not matter.
Key Features Of A Passage Handle With No Latch:
- Can easily be retrofitted over older holes without extra work required. Suits up to 54mm holes; a common size that old knobs and decorative handles require.
- Existing latches can also suit our handles. Standard spindle sizes of 7.6mm or 8mm will work with our handles.
You can click on the links of each item to see more details. To see all of our bundles, you can click here for our full range of different styles and colours