For the modern home with crisp square features and designs, the square black idun is the architect’s dream. The blade look is both bold yet minimal and suits white doors and walls for a ultra modern look. This is a very popular choice for both architects and builders. Although the blade is quite pronounced, it is rounded off so it doesn’t cut into your hands.
Key Features Are:
- Can fit over bore holes of up to 54mm in diameter (2 1/8 inch.)
- 60mm backset (2 3/8 inch.)
- Left or right handed door. Swinging direction and position does not matter.
Key Features Of A Passage Handle With No Latch:
- Can easily be retrofitted over older holes without extra work required. Suits up to 54mm holes; a common size that old knobs and decorative handles require.
- Existing latches can also suit our handles. Standard spindle sizes of 7.6mm or 8mm will work with our handles.
You can click on the links of each item to see more details. To see all of our bundles, you can click here for our full range of different styles and colours