A modern square handle that focus on hard edges, the round gunmetal sif is the architect’s favourite. Modern themes are an already popular style and as such door hardware must be modern as well.
Gunmetal is a very modern finish being unique and almost daring to be different. The square style is also brings out a more modern feel any any home. The hard straight edges of the sif handle are sure to impress anyone.
Key Features Are:
- Can fit over bore holes of up to 54mm in diameter (2 1/8 inch.)
- 60mm backset (2 3/8 inch.)
- Left or right handed door. Swinging direction and position does not matter.
Key Features For Dummy Handles Are:
- Same hole size as standard holes for passage doors which makes to easy for carpenters and tradespeople.
- Dummy kit for fixing through the wardrobe or cupboard doors. This gives a stronger and more stable fixing over time.
- Ball catches are included to provide a latching mechanism to hold doors closed. Adjustable for strength depending on the door size.
You can click on the links of each item to see more details. To see all of our bundles, you can click here for our full range of different styles and colours