Modern and warm for both new builds and renovations, the Round Nickel Sif is one of our biggest sellers. The matte brushed nickel finish gives off a warmer temperament compared to a traditional satin chrome or stainless finish. The warn nickel finish pairs especially well with wooden doors or timber features. This is common design both architects and designers will favour for a more contemporary design.
Key Features Are:
- Can fit over bore holes of up to 54mm in diameter (2 1/8 inch.)
- 60mm backset (2 3/8 inch.)
- Left or right handed door. Swinging direction and position does not matter.
Key Features For Dummy Handles Are:
- Same hole size as standard holes for passage doors which makes to easy for carpenters and tradespeople.
- Dummy kit for fixing through the wardrobe or cupboard doors. This gives a stronger and more stable fixing over time.
- Ball catches are included to provide a latching mechanism to hold doors closed. Adjustable for strength depending on the door size.
You can click on the links of each item to see more details. To see all of our bundles, you can click here for our full range of different styles and colours