Modern and warm for both new builds and renovations, the round nickel Sif is one of our biggest sellers. The matte brushed nickel finish gives off a warmer temperament compared to a traditional satin chrome or stainless finish. The warn nickel finish pairs especially well with wooden doors or timber features. This is common design both architects and designers will favour for a more contemporary design.
Key Features Are:
- Can fit over bore holes of up to 54mm in diameter (2 1/8 inch.)
- 60mm backset (2 3/8 inch.)
- Left or right handed door. Swinging direction and position does not matter.
Key Features For Mortice Lock Setups Are:
- Standard size mortice lock; 85mm pitch, 60mm backset.
- Matching round escutcheons to suit.
- Double cylinder that has a key on both sides. This offers additional security and is also known as a deadlock.
You can click on the links of each item to see more details. To see all of our bundles, you can click here for our full range of different styles and colours