For lovers of a Scandinavian decor or a minimalist white interior, the round white Sif handle will fit in well with your styling. The white finish allows doors to conceal and more importantly, focus on other features such as paintings.
A smooth but chunky satin white lever handle that’s not only easy on the eye, but is also easy to install. This very popular handle amongst both architects and interior designers and sure to be what you are looking for.
Key Features Are:
- Can fit over bore holes of up to 54mm in diameter (2 1/8 inch.)
- 60mm backset (2 3/8 inch.)
- Left or right handed door. Swinging direction and position does not matter.
- Comes with 2 striker plates – ‘D’ type for timber jambs and ‘T’ type for metal jambs.
Key Features For Passage Setups With Latches Are:
- Easy to install on new or pre-existing doors. Our handles cover large holes and our latches suit timber or metal frames. All components come in the box at no extra charge.
- Our latches consist of strong metals and quality materials to prevent breaking and snapping over time. This ensure that you don’t need to keep replacing parts over time and doing extra work.
- Matching face plates and striker plates for the latches allows a consistent finish throughout any design.
You can click on the links of each item to see more details. To see all of our bundles, you can click here for our full range of different styles and colours