For a minimalist design that architects and designers favour, the round white Susie is the way to go. Hidden and concealed doors are becoming more common with flush finishing and walls for those modern designs. White hardware conceals on the doors to have that modern architectural design that so many want.
The round white Susie is good for where you want other hardware or features to stick out such as artwork or sculptures. Modern interior designers use this style and is very popular when paired with wood or custom coloured hardware.
Key Features Are:
- Can fit over bore holes of up to 54mm in diameter (2 1/8 inch.)
- 60mm backset (2 3/8 inch.)
- Left or right handed door. Swinging direction and position does not matter.
Key Features For Dummy Handles Are:
- Same hole size as standard holes for passage doors which makes to easy for carpenters and tradespeople.
- Dummy kit for fixing through the wardrobe or cupboard doors. This gives a stronger and more stable fixing over time.
You can click on the links of each item to see more details. To see all of our bundles, you can click here for our full range of different styles and colours