For a minimalist design that architects and designers favour, the round white Susie is the way to go. Hidden and concealed doors are becoming more common with flush finishing and walls for those modern designs. As such, the hardware is often concealed to have that modern architectural design that so many want.
The satin white is good for where you want other hardware or features to stick out such as artwork or sculptures. Modern interior designers use this style and is very popular when paired with wood or custom coloured hardware.
Key Features Are:
- Can fit over bore holes of up to 54mm in diameter (2 1/8 inch.)
- 60mm backset (2 3/8 inch.)
- Left or right handed door. Swinging direction and position does not matter.
- Comes with 2 striker plates – ‘D’ type for timber jambs and ‘T’ type for metal jambs.
Key Features For Passage Setups With Latches Are:
- Easy to install on new or pre-existing doors. Our handles cover large holes and our latches suit timber or metal frames. All components come in the box at no extra charge.
- Our latches consist of strong metals and quality materials to prevent breaking and snapping over time. This ensure that you don’t need to keep replacing parts over time and doing extra work.
- Matching face plates and striker plates for the latches allows a consistent finish throughout any design.
You can click on the links of each item to see more details. To see all of our bundles, you can click here for our full range of different styles and colours