For a minimalist design that architects and designers favour, the round white susie is the way to go. Hidden and concealed doors are becoming more common with flush finishing and walls for those modern designs. As such, the hardware is often concealed to have that modern architectural design that so many want.
The satin white is good for where you want other hardware or features to stick out such as artwork or sculptures. Modern interior designers use this style and is very popular when paired with wood or custom coloured hardware.
Key Features Are:
- Can fit over bore holes of up to 54mm in diameter (2 1/8 inch.)
- 60mm backset (2 3/8 inch.)
- Left or right handed door. Swinging direction and position does not matter.
Key Features Of A Passage Handle With No Latch:
- Can easily be retrofitted over older holes without extra work required. Suits up to 54mm holes; a common size that old knobs and decorative handles require.
- Existing latches can also suit our handles. Standard spindle sizes of 7.6mm or 8mm will work with our handles.
You can click on the links of each item to see more details. To see all of our bundles, you can click here for our full range of different styles and colours