A white self closing adjustable pivot hinge. An almost invisible product for the invisible door – where the door is in line with the surrounding walls.
- ideal for flush finishing doors where no handle is desired.
- mechanism is cut into the bottom corner of the door, thus making installation much easier than floor box mechanisms
- can be fixed onto almost any flooring
- adjustable header in order to get the door either plumb or make sure it looks in line with vertical reveals
- cost effective solution
How to calculate clearance required for doors from the door jamb to the edge of the door
|Door Thickness||Calculated Clearance||(1)Recommended Clearance|
(1)Recommended clearance is the calculated clearance +2.5mm and rounded up
(2) Pivot has a center 80mm from edge of door. To measure where to center the pivot, add 80mm + Recommended Clearance from the wall reveal or door jamb.
Go to ‘Downloads’ tab to download a PDF version of examples of door clearances. This document can printed at 100% scaling in order ot be used as a template. Make sure to check dimensions before using.
Diagram below shows Red = 35mm door, Yellow = 38mm door, Green = 40mm door and Light Blue = 44mm door.