Entry Pull Set – 1.2m long for front entry feature doors. Complete with lock and magnets. Brushed stainless steel finish.
The lock allows you to either:
- Leave the door open,where the magnets ensure that the door does not swing around in the breeze
- Snib from the inside so that outsiders require a key to get in, but the inside can be unlocked by turning the snib
- Deadlock, which means both inside and outside can only be opened with a key
- 1.2 metre long back to back pull handles (pair)
- Lockwood 005 Paradigm Lock
- 2 x magnets (pair)
Pull handle size:
- height = 1200mm
- width = 40mm
- depth = 25mm
- projection = 50mm
- DL latch to be used with aluminium frames or if you prefer a self locking door. (latch shown left)
- Extension kit for door that are more than 48mm thick.
- Keyed alike for those who want more than one lock and want them all with the same key.