Pull Handle Entrance Set – 1200mm – Matte Black
Matte Black Entry Pull Set – 1.2m long for front entry feature doors. Complete with lock and magnets. The lock allows you to either:
- Leave the door open,where the magnets ensure that the door does not swing around in the breeze
- Snib from the inside so that outsiders require a key to get in, but the inside can be unlocked by turning the snib
- Deadlock, which means both inside and outside can only be opened with a key
Pre-selected items includes:
- 1.2 metre long back to back pull handles (pair)
- Lockwood 005 Paradigm Lock
- 2 x magnets (pair)
Pull handle size:
- height = 1200mm
- width = 40mm
- depth = 25mm
- projection = 55mm
- Most common – pre-selected for you. This suits timber doors with timber frames. It includes a pair of pull handles, 2 magnetic catches to keep the door closed when it’s not locked and a square Paradigm lock for security and convenience.
- Thick Door – You will need to select one of the Paradigm Locks with the extension kit
- Digital Lock – Bluetooth, smart phone, key pad, finger print, swipe card and physical key methods to unlock door. Battery operated so no electrician required for installation
- Roller Catch – For traditional method of keeping door closed when unlocked. This can be chosen instead of magnets. Or you can combine both magnets and roller catch
- DL Latch – If you want to be able to lock the door by just closing the door behind you. Warning – you can lock yourself out if you don’t have keys with you.
- Electric strike – If you want to connect the locking function to a home automation or security system. You will need to select the DL Latch as well.
- Thick Doors – Anything over 48mm thick and you will need the 05 Extension kit for the Paradigm Lock. You cannot select the digital lock as it cannot extend for thicker doors.
- Magnetic snib latch – Select this as well as a lock but instead of magnetic catches or roller catch. This allows the door latch when closed. Open by turning the thumb turn. Just like having door handles on the door without a long lever. It uses a magnetic latch so it can be used with pivot doors without requiring a long lip striker plate.
- Key Alike – If you want more than 1 lock, you can have them all keyed alike. Choose the quantity to match the quantity of locks. eg 3 locks = 3 keye alike – so all 3 locks will use the same key.