Complete entry set for typical front door using 900 back to back pull handles. All locks are matte black to suite.
You can select many arrangements for your front door.
- Most common – pre-selected for you. This suits timber doors with timber frames. It includes a pair of pull handles, 2 magnetic catches to keep the door closed when it’s not locked and a square Paradigm lock for security and convenience.
- Thick Door – You will need to select one of the Paradigm Locks with the extension kit
- Digital Lock – Bluetooth, smart phone, key pad, finger print, swipe card and physical key methods to unlock door. Battery operated so no electrician required for installation
- Roller Catch – For traditional method of keeping door closed when unlocked. This can be chosen instead of magnets. Or you can combine both magnets and roller catch
- DL Latch – If you want to be able to lock the door by just closing the door behind you. Warning – you can lock yourself out if you don’t have keys with you.
- Electric strike – If you want to connect the locking function to a home automation or security system. You will need to select the DL Latch as well.
- Thick Doors – Anything over 48mm thick and you will need the 05 Extension kit for the Paradigm Lock. You cannot select the digital lock as it cannot extend for thicker doors.
- Magnetic snib latch – Select this as well as a lock but instead of magnetic catches or roller catch. This allows the door latch when closed. Open by turning the thumb turn. Just like having door handles on the door without a long lever. It uses a magnetic latch so it can be used with pivot doors without requiring a long lip striker plate.
- Key Alike – If you want more than 1 lock, you can have them all keyed alike. Choose the quantity to match the quantity of locks. eg 3 locks = 3 keye alike – so all 3 locks will use the same key.