- 3 legs with through bolt fixings
- Finished off with a 25mm thick oak face that wraps around to make it strong.
- Comes with all fixings including alternative bolt sizes so you can install them on either glass doors or timber doors from 34 millimeters thick to 55 millimeters thick.
- Suits glass doors as well as wooden doors
The natural oak Rita pull handle pairs with other accessories and attachments for any kind of door system. All of the commonly bought items with pull handles are available on the right hand side.
Common accessories are:
- The magnetic catches or roller catches are used in place of a latch; they keep the door shut in a closed position without relying on a conventional latch. Timber frames favour the magnetic catches or roller catches. Ezyjamb/aluminium frames can support roller catches or our new magnetic door catches. Our new catches provide a strong middle ground between a strong roller catch and magnetic functionality. This also draws the eye to the pull handle without losing the latching function.
- The paradigms are strong versatile mechanical locks and suit many external door applications. Bluetooth locks are versatile and also provide a keyless option entry for those looking for a more user friendly system. Electric strikes complement the paradigms and can allow additional functionality with other home security setups.
- Front doors favour our strong ball bearing hinges. The hinges ensure the door has a smooth operation and heavier and larger custom doors will favour its strong design.
- The dead latch (DL Latch) has a twofold effect. Firstly it allows the door to be locked and then shut behind you. This useful for people that are used to having a self locking lock. Secondly, electric strikes are compatible with the dead latches. The 250mm Rita pull handle adds aesthetic effect similar to the large handles for apartment entrances.
For our full range of pull handles you can click here for more information