- Smart Phone
- Swipe Card (3 included)
- Key (2 included)
What if the lock stops working or the batteries go flat?
Not to worry. There are 2 ways of unlocking the door if this occurs:
- There is a keyhole on the underside of the lock which allows you to operate the lock
- Next to the keyhole is a USB connection that you can use to attach your smart phone to the lock where the lock will use the battery power from your phone
- Audible warnings from the lock and your smart phone will occur when the batteries need changing
Simple and easy installation
- Mortice lock shown on diagram should be installed to manufacturers details.
- The Digital Locking Handle works by fitting over the top of the mortice lock.
- Compatible with Lockwood, Assa Abloy, Dorma Kaba and Legge style commercial locks whet the distance between the centre of the handle and the centre of where the key in the cylinder goes is 64mm
|Front & Back Panel||300x60x21mm|
|Door Type||Wooden, Aluminium or Steel|
|Salt Spray Test||200 Hours|
|Temperature||-10 to 55 deg Celsius|
|Humidity||0 to 95%|
|Low Wattage Alarm||Less than 4.8V|
|Battery Life||10,000 operations|
Dust and Waterproof
This lock has been tested in line with standards EN 60529:1991 + A1:2000+A2:2013
Rubber gasket supplied with the lock need to be installed properly for it to achieve this level of protection.
Compatible with other smart devices
Works with many smart devices and AI devices such as:
- Amazon Alexa
- Apple Watch
- Android Wear
- Google Home
- Hotel PMS