- Smart Phone
- Swipe Card (3 included)
- Key (2 included)
What if the lock stops working or the batteries go flat?
Not to worry. There are 2 ways of unlocking the door if this occurs:
- There is a keyhole on the underside of the lock which allows you to operate the lock
- Next to the keyhole is a USB connection that you can use to attach your smart phone to the lock where the lock will use the battery power from your phone
- Audible warnings from the lock and your smart phone will occur when the batteries need changing
Simple and easy installation
- Comes with a 30mm backset mortice lock.
- Pull lever handle up to engage deadbolt.
- Can be retrofitted on to Lockwood Palladium and Optimum setups (see picture to the right)
- Ideal for aluminium doors
- Can be used on steel and timber gates
|Door Type||Wooden, Aluminium or Steel|
|Salt Spray Test||200 Hours|
|Temperature||-10 to 55 deg Celsius|
|Humidity||0 to 95%|
|Low Wattage Alarm||Less than 4.8V|
|Battery Life||10,000 operations|
Dust and Waterproof
This lock has been tested in line with standards EN 60529:1991 + A1:2000+A2:2013
Rubber gasket supplied with the lock need to be installed properly for it to achieve this level of protection.
Compatible with other smart devices
Works with many smart devices and AI devices such as:
- Amazon Alexa
- Apple Watch
- Android Wear
- Google Home
- Hotel PMS
Feature of the TTLock App
Mortise: 30mm backset with deadbolt
Waterproof Rubber Plate
Sliding Screws: M5*15mm
Strike & Strike Box
M3*10mm Panel screws
60mm / 80mm Square shaft
M4*25mm Screw for
M4*30mm Screw for
M4*40mm Screw for
M5*25mm Screw for
M5*30mm Screw for
M5*40mm Screw for
Open the cover plate of the front panel ,long press the “Reset” button on the back panel for 5s, press “000#”,and the initialization is complete
Ensure correct handing
- Install the mortice lock according to it’s size.
- Reverse latch as shown if necessary.
- Install threaded posts – based on thickness of door
- Install rubber gasket
- Install spindle, U,clip (to secure the spindle).
- Make sure arrow pints in the same direction as handle
- Place assembly on the front of the door/gate making sure that spindle goes through the mortice/latch
- Pass cable through the door
Install rubber gasket to inside handle
- Remove battery cover plate
- Pass cable through handle
- fix handle to inside of the door using the screws provided.
- Connect cable to inside cable connector.
- Install batteries (not supplied)
- Install battery cover plate
- Now pair the handle to your smart phone as per instructions below
The software (iOS version) can be downloaded from the app store, and the Android version can be downloaded from the application store of Google play, Yingyongbao, Baidu, Ali, 360, Huawei, and Xiaomi.
Once you have registered as the administrator for a lock, you will always be the owner of that lock unless you ‘Transfer The Lock’ or delete the lock from your app.