Our satin off white hirline hinge is strong, durable and suits all kinds of doors in a wide variety of environments. It is common now that hinges are becoming a feature and as such must match the door hardware. Our off white hinge has a ball bearing mechanism in them which allows a smoother operation of the door. More so than other hinges which have a removable pin. The standard 100mm X 75mm allows the hinge to suit tall or wide doors as well.
Please note that these hinges are an off white colour and do not match our range satin white hardware
Key Features Are:
- Off white finish.
- Ball bearings for extra strength and smoothness. Allows the hirline hinge to suit multiple applications.
- Suits doors from 35mm and thicker.
- 2.5mm thick 304 grade stainless steel.
- Suitable for both timber and metal doors and frames, common in commercial setups.
- Come with screws to match.