A comprehensive range of cylinder mortice locks for narrow stile hinged doors. Suitable for heavy duty use in industrial and commercial buildings, institutions, clubs, schools, hospitals, hotels and similar buildings.
These locks have various latching functions operated generally by key or handle outside and turnknob, key or handle inside. These locks comply with building regulations for single-action escape doors.
Features and Benefits
- Easy red/green function setting
- All lock settings are made from under the faceplate allowing for simple in-door configuration
- Standard primary locks include anti-lockout and holdback capabilities
- Improved cylinder functions including lock/unlock and retract latch as standard
- Reduced range of cylinder cams and turn adaptors relative to other commonly available commercial cylinder mortice locks
Case and Faceplates
- High purity zinc alloy material cases with stainless steel chassis plates. Stainless steel faceplates provided as standard
- Brass faceplates available for alternative finishes
- 23mm standard backset
- Extended backsets 25.4mm, 30mm and 38mm are available
- Latch bolts are made with stainless steel, 15mm in size
- Deadlatching is achieved by an auxiliary stainless steel latch bolt
- Reversible for both left and right hand doors, opening in or opening out whilst lock is in door
- Electric Strike compatibility
- Separate auxiliary bolt moves into lock case simultaneously with latch bolt
- Radius bolt provides greater deadlatch throw and smoother closing action
Cylinder Retaining Pin
- Hard-drawn spring steel wire, corrosion protected.
- Metal doors: 35 to 50mm
- Suits hollow-style aluminium door sections with 38mm minimum internal depth
- Timber doors: 32 to 50mm
- Specify Selector® 3782-TFKIT for timber door fixing kit to convert an aluminium fix lock to timber door fixing. The timber door fixing kit includes a long faceplate, strike and screws to suit a timber door and jamb
- To ensure correct functioning of the deadlatching mechanism and security for all locks, the clearance between the door and the frame should be 3mm. The deadlatching will operate up to 8mm door clearance, however door clearances over 5mm are not recommended.
- All Selector® 3780 Series Cylinder Mortice Locks conform with Level S7 (Physical Security) Australian Lock Standard (AS-4145.2-2008). Conforms to Level S8 (Physical Security) when fitted with door furniture and anti-drill cylinder.
- All Selector® 3780 Series Cylinder Mortice Locks conform with Level D8 (Durability) Australian Lock Standard (AS4145.2-2008).
- All Selector® 3780 Series Cylinder Mortice Locks conform with Level C6 (168 hours) Australian Standard (AS4145.2-2008).
- Requires standard Lockwood oval shaped brass cylinders and brass barrels. Lockwood cylinders include bump resistant five pin tumbler mechanism.
Functions require the use of different cams and adaptors.