Suitable for heavy duty use in industrial and commercial buildings, institutions, clubs, schools, hospitals, hotels, and similar buildings.
3570 Series Cylinder Mortice Locks are made from quality materials to meet high durability and strength requirements.
Various deadlocking functions operated generally by a key outside and by a turnknob or key inside. Locked by key or turnknob when the door is closed.
For all deadlock functions specify primary lock (3571SC). This lock can then be easily adapted to suit function required.
Features of the 3571 Deadlock Mortice Locks
- 19mm stainless steel bolt.
Case and Cover Plates
- High purity zinc alloy material cases and stainless steel cover plates
- Brass plates provided for plated finishes available in square and round end
- 60mm standard backset
- Extended backsets 89 and 127mm are available on application.
- Deadbolts are 19mm, stainless steel.
- High grade spring steel material, corrosion protected.
Cylinder Retaining Pin
- Hard-drawn spring steel wire, corrosion protected.
- 32mm to 50mm
- Aluminium door accessory packs and aluminium fix locks are available upon request. Specify SP3570-419 for mounting tabs accessory pack or 3572AFSC.
- All 3570 Series Cylinder Mortice Locks conform with Level S2 (Physical Security) Australian Lock Standard (AS-4145.2-1993). Level S3 (Physical Security) is available upon request.
- All 3570 Series Cylinder Mortice Locks conform with level D3 (Durability) Australian Lock Standard (AS 4145.2- 1993).